Taking place at the Birmingham NEC, 20th and 21st January 2018, The National Running Show kicks off at 9am with an official opening and Keynote from Dame Kelly Holmes at 9.30am. On the main stage, there’s a number of topics being covered throughout the weekend:-
- Saturday – running 101, running the perfect half marathon, war of the watches, trail versus road, pre-race nutrition, bend and stretch, managing the fear factor, expert panel
- Sunday – expert panel, obstacle course racing, race nutrition, advanced road and trail running, ultra marathons, more being announced in the coming months
Exhibiting at the show; Run3D, Pow Virtual Running, Virtual Runner, Halo, Charming Rewards, Unilite, SBR Events, Swansea Half Marathon, Beet It, CEP, Event Clip, Back Baller, LEDLenser, RockTape, BookitZone, Running Memories, Runderwear, Naked Runner, Blue Gizmo, Incrediwear, Dartmoor Running Holidays, TrueStart, My Sports, 12in12, Manuka Sport, Buggy Running.
If you’re already convinced here’s 5 reasons to come along:-
- Get inspired – inspirational talks from running experts; Dame Kelly Holmes; Jo Pavey, Sean Conway, Elise Downing, Russel Smith, Anna McNuff, Lisa Jackson, Danny Bent, Ira Rainey, Steve Edwards, Luke Tyburski, Aleks Kashefi, Jamie Ramsay, Jenny Tough, Jenny Meadows, more being announced
- Get up to date – free advice on nutrition, training and equipment; ask the experts and meet them 121, Physio room, Nutrition advice zone
- The future of running – the latest product launches
- Get fitted – free trainer fitting and gait analysis
- Win – exciting on-site competitions
What’s more I’ll be attending both days as an ambassador, come along and say ‘hi!’.
To grab your free tickets whilst they last, pop over and register today over on The National Running Show website. You’ve got until 30th June to claim!
Also published on Medium.